I love Nutella (who doesn’t), so I’ve been developing all kinds of delicious ways to satisfy my cravings. A spoonful of Nutella is one of my favorite snacks, I mean… desserts. I don’t know about you, but I can’t get away with eating very much sugar – even organic sugar. So, I’ve been working on my favorite flavors without refined sugar. I’m right in the middle of a mission to use up 21 avocados, and this Nutella Pudding is one of the results.
Place all of the ingredients for the pudding in the food processor, fitted with the chopping blade and process until smooth. This will take about 2-3 minutes. Scrape down the sides to make sure the finished product is completely smooth.
This pudding is good all by itself but, I like it even better with whipped cream and it’s the best with chopped hazelnuts and chocolate. In this case, more is definitely better!
I hope you enjoy this as much as we do!
- 2 avocados
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- ¾ cup maple syrup (Grade A)
- 2 Tablespoons toasted hazelnut oil
- pinch of sea salt
- Coconut Whipped Cream:
- 1 can coconut milk
- 2 Tablespoons maple syrup (Grade A)
- toasted, chopped hazelnuts and finely chopped dark chocolate
- Place all of the ingredients for the pudding into the food processor fitted with the chopping blade. Process until smooth 2-3 minutes, scraping down the sides once or twice.
- Combine the whole can of coconut milk and maple syrup in the bowl of an electric mixer, and beat until soft peaks form, about 15 minutes.
- Serve the pudding with whipped cream, toasted hazelnuts, and chopped chocolate.
- The pudding and whipped cream will keep separately for 3-4 days in the fridge, just whisk the whipped cream before serving.
This recipe was first posted by GI 365 | Get Inspired Everyday! All content is Copyright Protected - ©2013 - 2015 GI 365. All Rights Reserved.